Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Goat Minerals  (Read 3992 times)

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
Goat Minerals
« on: April 19, 2012, 07:57:48 am »
It has been drawn to my attention that some members of this forum are concerned about my involvement with the product & the manufacturer.

I state here and now that the product is wholely owned by Brinicombes.... I merely act as Goat advisor,  being the the person who asked them to come up with a suitable product in the first place.

If you have concerns as to why I suggest the Premium Goat Balancer to folks,   there are a lot of people unaware that it is in production and that it is the only one that addresses the needs of goats.

Again PM me directly please, if you require further clarification.

salopman

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: Goat Minerals
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 09:39:15 am »
Not having goats myself but just an interest maybe its easier for me to reply - Looking at all the great comments people have given about the Goat Balancer Product and the hard work put in then I think people should be grateful and not be so suspicious - this forum has a very good reputation for being very helpful and such a fountain of knowledge - I have been on other forums and the back biting at times has astounded me - surely we are all here to promote and help the goat cause in any way possible. If a products good then why not promote it??
How many times have people moaned on here about goats being ignored?? Lets get behind someone and something positive and be thankful that something is produced specifically for the Goaty population.
Rant ends +++

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:42:52 am »
Thank you for that... really appreciated.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 09:55:24 am »
I contacted them to ask where I could buy some from as Savannah's milk was tasting 'off' and we ruled out mastitis. It was only when I received their pdf leaflet that I learnt that you were listed as their Agent. Up till then I thought you just rated it highly and had been involved with its production.
Like salopman says its received some great comments from those who have tried it so far so its obviously good stuff. 
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 10:03:21 am »
The word agent is not really appropriate but  sometimes PR companies are not as bright as we are !!!!!!

Yes I was involved in testing the original production run..... but financial benefit ????????

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 10:10:04 am »
I've literally only just noticed the word "Agent" this morning as I downloaded the pdf to see what % cobalt was in this mix as compared to the Adam Hensen range.  It says your name, agent in brackets and your phone number. You might need to ask them to remove your details if you hadn't wanted to be listed as agent, looks like the PR company might have messed up  :-\
Kym there was very helpful though, seems like a nice company to deal with.
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 10:12:06 am »
My name is there really as a port of call for advice....Kym is great, really great, but of course does not in depth goat knowledge.

colliewoman

• Joined Jul 2011
  • Pilton
  • Caution! May spontaneously talk rabbits!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 10:55:54 am »
I wouldn't care if you were getting ALL the financial gain for the mineral to be honest! THe stuff is marvelous.
The fact you promote it for nothing suggests to me that you are concerened for the goats not your pocket ;) :thumbsup:
We'll turn the dust to soil,
Turn the rust of hate back into passion.
It's not water into wine
But it's here, and it's happening.
Massive,
but passive.

Bring the peace back

nihicib2

• Joined Jun 2010
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 11:39:38 am »
Im agree with  colliewoman

our land isn't great and we live in an area where people don't really understand what a goat needs to be looked after properly (adequate shelter, proper feeding etc).  This product cost me almost one hundred Euro (for the largest tub to be delivered here in Ireland) and honestly its worth it, the goats are looking much better and its great peace of mind to know they are getting the vitamins and minerals they need, also Im must say whenever I have looked for advice in relation to my goats, wytsend has always replied and has given me a contact number as well.  As I am relatively new to goat keeping I just want to say thanks to wytsend and everyone else that has offered advice or words of wisdom or even just checking in to see how things are if I have a problem. 

So Míle Buíochas (a million thanks  :bouquet:)

Bríd :goat:

countrywoman

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 12:21:29 pm »
I'm another who is very grateful that the product was brought to my notice by Wytsend on this forum - I wouldn't have known about it otherwise and I am sure it has been beneficial to my goats. 

My milker has just (half an hour ago!) produced healthy twins in spite of having been difficult to get much food into her for months.  She has never eaten half the amount recommended but has maintained good condition all the way through and the kids look lively and well-formed - I can't help thinking this is due to the small meals she consumed containing the necessary balance of minerals to do the job!

Thank you Wytsend!

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 12:35:21 pm »
Back in February there was this post from Wytsend, refering to a horse additive and how it was the start of the goatmineral. I did notice at the time the word 'commission', and presumed there was commission on the goat product.
But if the product works, the company listened to feedback re the smell, as someone else commented, Kym was very helpful, I am happy to continue using it, if Wytsend has been advising on the product then it's only right she should get something from it.
(From Feb.)
'The simple answer is:    Tell all your goat friends & horse friends about these wonderful products and this will keep Brinicombes making it.
Make sure Kym knows it was me that recommended the Think Pink for horses otherwise I wont getmy commission..... need something to feed my girls !!!!!!

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 12:47:02 pm »
A figure of speech.... I don't receive any pay for what I do for goats.... it just gives me a great deal ofpleasure to help people.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS