Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: British Summertime begins  (Read 5906 times)

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
Re: British Summertime begins
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 08:59:06 am »
I much prefer the light mornings to the lighter evenings. My relief forgot about the clock change so I had to work another hour anyway ::)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 09:31:35 am »
You know the last holiday I had was in 1986 when I went to Crete,I have always been so busy I forgot that thing they call "time out" :D
That's what kills people, you know!  Take some 'me time' every day - even if it is only 5 minutes sitting down with a cup of tea and reflecting.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Ina

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Aberdeenshire
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 10:05:49 am »
I much prefer the light mornings to the lighter evenings.

So do I. I tend to wake up around 4am anyway - leave for work about 6. I'm looking forward to the time when I can do half an hour in the garden before I go off...

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 11:32:03 pm »
I prefer lighter evenings as, by the time I wake, it's already been light for hours.  ;)

Sandy

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 05:52:39 pm »
I have to get up early at the mo so take the oppertunity to walk the dogs and meet people even as early as it is....I came home yesterday and took a look in the mirror, I was a cross between Joe Brand and The singer from the cure as my hair was all over the place and my eye make up had the definate goth gone to bed look!!!!

I do hate getting up too early though..I am a late night person !!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS