Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Best feel good film  (Read 8193 times)

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Re: Best feel good film
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 02:23:28 pm »
Mine has to be Black Beauty, even the music makes me cry

sausagesandcash

• Joined Jan 2009
  • UK
    • IrishHandcraft
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 02:56:01 pm »
You cab say what you like about black beauty......but he made damn good glue!!

Now bet that made you cry! Sorry i'm just sick, couldn't resist. We were going to France one year and my oldest son saw a picture of a horse. He asked 'Daddy can I ride that horse?'. 'You sure can I replied'.....in my mind all I was thinking was ... Hey, it's France, you could eat him if you wanted too....and no, before you ask I didn't say it....i'm sick....just not that sick!

:farmer:

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 08:16:54 pm »
The music to the TV series Black Beauty makes me cry. I think it's called "Galloping Home" and now I can't get it out of my head. The theme to "Born Free" has the same effect and "Tara's Theme" from "Gone with the Wind".

sandy

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 08:25:18 pm »
The music from Black Beauty makes you want to run around smacking your bum, well it did me when I wasyounger as I did not have a horse, my daughters used to do that as well. I think Black Beauty was probably the first book I read, I cried toooooo :'(

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 08:30:22 pm »
There you go - "Black Beauty" was the first "proper" novel I read - I got it as a Sunday school prize and I still have it. I reread it a couple of years ago and bawled my eyes out when Ginger died.

rustyme

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 08:31:41 pm »
The music from Black Beauty makes you want to run around smacking your bum

can I watch that instead of the film ???? ::) ::) :-* ;) ;D ;D   eeerrrrhhhmm..

cheers

Russ ;D ;D ;D

sandy

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 08:54:45 pm »
This is a secret...shhhhhh! I only went out with my ex as he had a farm and I thought I would be able to have a horse!!! it never happened but I , used to ride, horses that is, I went pony trekking in the summer and loved it BUT am tooooo fat to get on a horse nowit would be like sitting astride a sofa !!!!!My brotheralso used to ride, you should see the size of his jodpurs!!!!

lordlonk

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 05:37:32 pm »
when harry met sally
notting hill
love actually
the holiday
i cry all the time(thats not a film thats me- a right softie through and through) i feel another one coming right now

carl

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2009, 09:13:25 pm »
do we mean feel good or feel sad?
feel good films for me are all comedies, like hot fuzz or animal house or blues brothers.
feel sad fims are the cider rules with michael caine, or other such films that require abit of coughing to cover up a watery eye situation.

sandy

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2009, 10:10:43 pm »
Russ, if I ran around smacking my bum to Black Beauty you would need oxygen from laughing, I think I would be laughing too, mind you, I do do it all the time, sometimes guests catch me dancing and singing ;D ;D ;D I remember dancing in the rain in the garden with no cothes on, just a coat and some wellies lovely ;D anyway, I love funny films and realy enjoyed Trainspotting!!!!! Austin Powers films but realy realy LOVE the whole lot of Lord of the Rings films, my ideal  life, in fact tonight we went for a long walk in the Forest...very Lord of the rings with Aarogon besides me (how do you spell that?)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2009, 01:14:24 pm »
 Pretty Woman & Legally Blondie. How sad!
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

rustyme

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 01:22:13 pm »
Sandy ,
          just ordered the oxygen..... :o :o ;D
 Oh and you spell that 'THAT' !!!! simples...... ::) ::) ::)

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 12:06:49 am »
I don't watch films, don't have time.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS