Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Diatomaceous earth - online suppliers?  (Read 11727 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: Diatomaceous earth - online suppliers?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 11:35:23 am »
whaever is it used for in foods? Worming? Parasites?? ::) :&>

ellied

• Joined Sep 2010
  • Fife
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 07:57:57 am »
Hi I'm back and catching up slowly - brought home a nasty lurgy so have been staggering out to the chooks in my pjs and back to bed but am upright again today which is good..

Thanks for the offers/advice - I guess Annie has some DE for me from Womble if neither was arrested in the carpark?  And I see NFD has what she needs so I can have as much as there is spare ;)  Just let me know how much I owe and to whom, I don't want to be in debt too long and the chooks could do with me getting on with the sandpit and a few running repairs aswell now I notice ::)
Barleyfields Smallholding & Kirkcarrion Highland Ponies
https://www.facebook.com/kirkcarrionhighlands/
Ellie Douglas Therapist
https://www.facebook.com/Ellie-Douglas-Therapist-124792904635278/

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 01:35:12 pm »
Hiya, Annie took 6kg in total, and to my knowledge didn't get arrested.  She gave me the cash (£2/kilo in the end), so you should just settle up with her when you see her.
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Sandy

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 03:08:40 pm »
Reminds me of my uni days, a friend was a herbalist  ::), she stopped next to me on her motor bike to pass me a bag or herbal tea!!!!! ::)          It WAS tea but I worried in case I was being watched....I later worked for Nat Drug Helpline and  knew a local boy got arrested for selling bags of baking powder..he thought he had something else too!! ::)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS