Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm getting a new puppy  (Read 11449 times)

Sandy

Re: I'm getting a new puppy
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 11:14:55 am »
I wish he had time as we both would love it , steve really wants to ride horses, think he  would love that, IF I had enough funds we would have bought a horse years ago..mind you, you know I really want a donkey and cart!!  ;)

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 11:38:01 am »
How about a pony & governess trap, that would get you & the dogs around. Might be a bit chilly in the winter, but what fun the rest of the time , when it's not raining of course.
I would love one. Can ride but have not for about 15years, but can't afford a horse. I'll have to do the lottery, never know!!!!!!
I hope you have a choccy pup the next time around that is just right for you......... ;D
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Sandy

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 11:58:41 am »
I would absolutly love a pony and trap with the dogs in as well, I would take them to the forest and ride around while they walk...I am not sure a trap would be allowed but there are loads of people take dog teams around the forest and loads ride horses so??????? Anyway, thats a dream sadly!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 12:36:28 pm »
We all need our dreams.  Like you, Kaz, I used to ride a lot, and at one time had plenty of land and stables, but had to work and my husband was scared of horses so couldn't have one then.  I will have one if the lottery ever comes up!  Even if I can't ride nowadays (bone condition), my kids and grandchildren can.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS