Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Castlemilk Moorits scanned  (Read 2634 times)

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
Castlemilk Moorits scanned
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:47:45 pm »
Our landlord was here scanning his sheep and asked if we wanted our Moorits doing, Brilliant, all seven pregnant, 2 with twins, Good old Colin the tup.
They even injected them against lice and ticks etc,  Good old landlord e'h.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Castlemilk Moorits scanned
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 03:45:39 pm »
Well done, Colin  :thumbsup:

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 07:21:39 pm »
That's great Tizaala - can't wait to see them - we have a ram lamb with our 2 gimmers - he's interested but not sure if he's managed - I'm not in a great rush for lamb and was more tempted by a ram lamb that was good natured and would get used to me but saying that a lamb or 2 would be great - when are they due?
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 07:50:03 pm »
The are due to lamb in March, we will update our website when they are born and put it on here. Can't wait.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 03:09:40 am »
Great news  :thumbsup:  I shall vicariously enjoy your CM lambies this year...  ;)
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS