Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Just come home and one of my girls is in trouble  (Read 6198 times)

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
Re: Just come home and one of my girls is in trouble
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 02:10:44 pm »
Beware! She's going to get used to the good life and I can see a "house hen" emerging ;D ;D

Mel

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 08:01:47 pm »
I Think you are right Sylvia,

Still no change,she is not moving about much as usual,not eating too much either but is happy sitting on the chair all day and is still chatting away,little poops here and there. One odd thing I noticed,to get her to eat,I have to massage the side of her neck,then she pecks away quite voraciously,this is all very odd I must say!

I sometimes have a nap on the sofa on an afternoon and she gets up on the arm of the chair next to me head,talks and then falls asleep next to me!

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 08:09:11 pm »
Love the piccies! Comfy chick.

Hope she's ok. One of my RIR's was a bit under the weather (not as under as yours, however,) and was egg-bound then had a huge prolapse. YUK! Had to massage it back in, then put on Prep. H. Keep us posted!

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 08:31:56 pm »
I sometimes have a nap on the sofa on an afternoon and she gets up on the arm of the chair next to me head,talks and then falls asleep next to me!
  ;D

Mel

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 10:21:16 pm »
 :wave:

Sal Update: Yes,as you can see,she has been helping herself to the Yoghurt again,she had quite a lot to eat today but is still there on the chair,she will not venture over the arm.At the moment she sounds like she is snoring-or purring quite happily,but there again,it is toastie in here with the open fire.

I think she is getting use to the good life like Sylvia says!  ;D

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 01:14:40 pm »
Poor little thing.  She must be loving this treatment.  You will miss her when she goes back outside.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS