Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 5 minute Chocolate Mug Cake  (Read 4849 times)

pikilily

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Do what you enjoy; And enjoy what you do!!
5 minute Chocolate Mug Cake
« on: March 18, 2009, 06:46:10 pm »

This was sent to me today....looks good and easy!!
Emma T

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

a small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous). And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
If you don't have a dream; how you gonna have a dream come true?

carole h

• Joined Jan 2009
Re: 5 minute Chocolate Mug Cake
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:08:18 pm »
ooo!!! That sounds like it's definitely worth a try! mmmmm :)

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:24:44 pm »
Ok,I feel I have to report back........

Tried it once and is really quite nice. Unfortunately,if you didn't already know,I'm a chocaholic. So second attempt involved a mars bar and two cocktail sticks.As before make your mixture,but then stick a mars bars vertically in the mug,held upright by the cocktail sticks,and then nuke it. Cake mixture covers the bar,which becomes really saucy  ;)   Off for the third attempt with a peanut butter jumbo kitkat...... lord knows how I keep my figure!!   :yum:
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:08:34 pm »
sounds very good to me  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS