Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Free Potatoes and seeds from Thompson & Morgan - just pay p&p, offer ends 27/11  (Read 7292 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
Thompson and Morgan are offering a fabulous (it says here) Potato KIT FREE* for every visitor - worth £15.00!

What you get in the kit:

5 x tubers of Potato 'Vales Emerald' - A Maris Peer/ Charlotte cross with an RHS Award of Garden Merit that is proving to be very popular. Potato ‘Vales Emerald’ produces generous yields of oval, cream-skinned and pale fleshed tubers. Perfect for your first potatoes of the year, and a simply delicious as a salad potato. Height and spread: 60cm (24").

1 x potato planter - Holds approximately 40 litres of multipurpose compost (sufficient to plant 3 or 4 tubers).

5 x packets of vegetable seed - Receive 5 packets of quality vegetable seeds. The vegetable seeds will be chosen by us and may vary from those illustrated.

*Just pay £4.95 postage. Offer valid until midnight Sunday 27th November 2011.

To take advantage of this offer follow this link:

Thompson & Morgan

Enter Offer Code: AF11109 in the box labelled "Enter catalogue or newspaper code:"

NB: TAS earns a small commission from purchases made using the links above.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:18:00 pm by Dan »

Sudanpan

• Joined Jan 2009
  • West Cornwall
    • Movement is Life
Re: Free Potatoes and seeds from Thompson & Morgan - just pay p&p
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 06:59:10 pm »
Thanks Dan
 :wave: :wave:

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »
It says that it can't find the code Dan.

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:20:05 pm »
I have entered the code & its been applied at "basket" level  ..... until the "delivery & payment" page - where it wants my card details & £15

will try again later
Little Blue

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:11:44 pm »
I managed to order this total charge £4.95 You must put the code in the top box as stated by Dan otherwise it charges £15. :thumbsup:
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 10:25:27 pm »
Done it. Thanks.

The ordering process is a bit strange but you enter the code when you're looking at your basket/checkout.

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 10:26:32 pm »
I did!
But don't want to enter my card details when it shows £15 again ?!
Little Blue

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 10:27:42 pm »
I have entered the code & its been applied at "basket" level  ..... until the "delivery & payment" page - where it wants my card details & £15

will try again later
There are two code boxes - make sure you put it in the top one - there are some letters there so clear them and copy and paste the code Dan gave us - AF11109

Done it, thanks Dan!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 10:30:23 pm »
I did!
But don't want to enter my card details when it shows £15 again ?!
The right box is immediately under the My basket words and it says awin in it - clear that and paste in Dan's code.  there is  a 'voucher' box below - ignore that one.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 10:52:11 pm »
Yes the voucher box confused me the first time through. The one you want is above it, like doganjo says. Then the prices change.

norfolk newbies

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Grantham
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 10:41:05 am »
Dont forget to click 'Apply' and then the prices change.
Worked for me.
Thanks Dan

ellied

• Joined Sep 2010
  • Fife
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 11:00:08 am »
Just wondering, but if you don't get to pick the veg seeds I'm thinking it may be better to pay £1-£1.50 a pack for seeds I know can be grown here (by me!), and plant whatever seed potatoes are in the bottom of the sack I buy for eating, using the old bags rather than a posh "proper" container..  I still get £5 worth of things to grow but T&M are still insistently sending me catalogues, offers and regular misc junk mail 8 years after I told them I would never use their company again ::) and 7 years after they "threatened" to stop sending me their valuable publicity offers if I didn't buy from the most recent one ::)

It's just marketing to get your personal data on the system, dump seeds others haven't been willing to buy and it's obviously up to you what risks you want to take on both counts but I'm already on their lists and wish to god I'd never ordered from them in the first place given prices I paid for photos that bore little resemblance to what I eventually received ::)

Sorry, don't mean to reduce any benefit TAS can get or its organisers for publicising the offer, just know what you're getting into when you see any "special" offer ::)
Barleyfields Smallholding & Kirkcarrion Highland Ponies
https://www.facebook.com/kirkcarrionhighlands/
Ellie Douglas Therapist
https://www.facebook.com/Ellie-Douglas-Therapist-124792904635278/

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 06:30:26 pm »
thanks Annie ... but I did!!
to both your posts!
I have to cut and paste, as my recall of number sequences  lasts about 10 seconds (truely) and it takes much longer than that for my laptop to load anything!

will try again later
Little Blue

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 06:20:40 pm »
Worked for me, thank you!  :)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 08:54:12 pm »
thanks Annie ... but I did!!
to both your posts!
I have to cut and paste, as my recall of number sequences  lasts about 10 seconds (truely) and it takes much longer than that for my laptop to load anything!

will try again later
Make sure you highlight only the actual numbers - if you go even one space either way and therefore include these when pasting into the code box it thinks the number is wrong.  Why not write down the number Dan gave us and type it in?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS