Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Free Potatoes and seeds from Thompson & Morgan - just pay p&p, offer ends 27/11  (Read 7293 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Free Potatoes and seeds from Thompson & Morgan - just pay p&p
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 07:30:23 am »
It's just marketing to get your personal data on the system, dump seeds others haven't been willing to buy and it's obviously up to you what risks you want to take on both counts but I'm already on their lists and wish to god I'd never ordered from them in the first place given prices I paid for photos that bore little resemblance to what I eventually received ::)

Sorry, don't mean to reduce any benefit TAS can get or its organisers for publicising the offer, just know what you're getting into when you see any "special" offer ::)

Of course it is. Anyone who thinks it's out of the goodness of T&M's heart is a tad naive and I'm sure we're all familiar with these deals and how they work. If you follow through your reasoning - that this is a marketing tool, it's not in their best interests to send rubbish seeds is it?

I've used T&M on and off for years and found their products good quality.

And no, I'm not getting a huge kickback for saying that.

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
Re: Free Potatoes and seeds from Thompson & Morgan - just pay p&p
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 05:46:10 pm »
Has anyone received their order yet? It's been ten days since I placed an order with no sign of anything yet.

Oh it's OK. I just checked their email and it says despatch by the end of Feb 2012.

Gary
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 05:47:56 pm by ambriel »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS