Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: french livestock  (Read 5169 times)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
french livestock
« on: January 24, 2008, 08:43:51 am »
Noticing that there are quite a few expats here in France, hope it will be alright if I plug a friends livestock site.  Its not a forum, just a place to sell or buy, or even swap livestock and anything smallholding related.  Its free to advertise. 

http://ukgrapevine.monsite.orange.fr/

Dan and Rosemary I wondered if I could ask her to put a link to this site as well?  Would that be ok?  HM

Francis Bacon

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Belabre, France
Re: french livestock
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:53 am »
That's handy to know, Thanks HM  :)

Donna
I Love mornings - I just wish they came later in the day!

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:29 am »
Awww glad it's back.     Oh,and noticed Jersey cows for sale on there Hilary's mum,still thinking about it???  ;D   go on go on go on,you know you want to.
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 01:08:10 pm »
Well actually have a few pigs almost sold so................ perhaps ............... if I can get himself to agree..........

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 03:24:14 pm »
Thanks Hilarysmum for the link, used them before and was quite disappointed when I couldnt log on.
You really are very good at keeping us up to date.
Thanks much appreciated
Carole

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS