Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: White Indian Runners for sale  (Read 5809 times)

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
Re: White Indian Runners for sale
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 07:18:16 am »
One of  my adults has a limp and I've had to put her in isolation to rest her leg. She was very upset at being picked up, they really don't like it. Scaredy ducks!

christines

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 09:42:53 am »
Hi Vicky, thanks very much for offering to meet us at Stirling that's brilliant......  Any idea what sex your 2 week olds are - oh and do you have 3 available??
Cheers
Sacha

christines

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 09:47:05 am »
In fact we go through Doune on the A84 so if it's easier we could meet you there??  ;D

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 10:05:33 am »
STill don't know the sex, I'm sort of thinking they might be one of each, and you can have up to seven because that's what I've got! When would you want to meet at Doune? The weekend is really hectic but I'd like to get them to  you as I have more in the incubator!

Dizzycow

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Fife
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 10:06:22 am »
I've made a pen on the lawn and the two big ones are out playing in the sunshine, having a lovely time, SO sweet!  :&>

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 03:27:34 pm »
I love indian runners too. They are a bit tamer if you hand rear them, but once outside they do flock together a lot- a bit like sheep and very wary of humans. I only had one that was really tame, and that was mostly due to the fact that she was hand reared, and then I showed her so she was handled a fair amount as an adult.

Beth

christines

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 12:23:22 pm »
Hi Vikki - after all that something's come up and we can't get down to Glasgow this weekend :( very frustrating.
Sorry to let you down, hope you manage to sell your ducks I'll keep an eye out if you're selling more.
Good luck in Doune.
Sacha

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS