Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How's your fruit tree's this year?!  (Read 12491 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: How's your fruit tree's this year?!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 10:55:10 am »
My 40 year old son was here yesterday and when I told him about it he laughed - he used to do the same thing!   ::)   I mentioned the waste and he just shrugged 'you don't think of that when your a teenager, Mum, get real!' Sometimes I think he is still a teenager! ::) ::) ::)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Blueeyes

• Joined Jul 2011
  • East Yorkshire
Re: How's your fruit tree's this year?!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 02:31:23 pm »
We moved into our place just over a year ago and had some fruit in our orchard (14 trees of various types of plums, apples, pears, and the cherry tree we've added this year), but this year we are laden with fruit, we have some plums and apples ready at the moment (gorgeous!!!) and some still to follow.

No cherries this year, but we didn't expect them as the tree was only planted in April, but the tree is looking really healthy so fingers crossed for next year!

The orchard looks beautiful as the front couple of apple trees have apples on so red they almost look fake  :D

Really pleased though we can't take any credit as we've done nothing to help them!

Blueeyes in East Yorkshire xx

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS