Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: AN milkers  (Read 2099 times)

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
AN milkers
« on: June 06, 2011, 09:35:50 am »
Have posted this in ' for sale area'   but thought I would double up, so to speak.  A while ago lots of people were looking for milkers... but so far nobody has enquired re the 2  I have for sale.

1 x 1st kidder giving at present around 6pts.  but not being encouraged to produce more.  Very Multi coloured, well bred with quite a nice udder. I am keeping one of her kids.

1 x 2nd kidder,  brown but produces coloureds put to the right male.  Her udder is not the best but has produced a milking daughter who has one of the best udders I have ever seen on a goat & producing well over a gallon 4 days after kidding.

My herd is CAE neg, scrapie monitores etc.   As Roxy will testify, my girls are well mannered & easy to handle.
These two are very sweet natured & as they are living together, it would be nice for them to go together.

PM for further details,   there is transport going north to Doncaster in the near future so these two could be added.... it would make the cost a lot cheaper for all concerned.

Hatty

• Joined Feb 2011
Re: AN milkers
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 12:02:24 pm »
I have bought 2 of Wytsends Girls, they are coming north to South Yorkshire, and I am looking for someone to share transport cost, if transport is an issue for you and you want to share PM me

Hatty
How long did you say it would take me to dig this 5 acres with my spade?

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
Re: AN milkers
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 04:57:58 pm »
Both girls are now sold... to an excellent home... and will be rejoining former friends at Roxy's farm.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS