Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: walking boots  (Read 7528 times)

Sandy

Re: walking boots
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 10:34:54 pm »
I own a lot of shoes but wear posibly, one of my three pairs of muck boots, a pair of crocs, my not so nice looking but very comfy suede toners (been in the mud with them as too comfy to take them off) a good pair of brown boots. some Argyle Hugg copies and on odd occasions if I am not walking, some red, hardly there shoes!!!! I do all my long walks in my Muck boots as they hold my ankle well and are comfy!

mab

• Joined Mar 2009
  • carmarthenshire
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 11:34:44 am »
I own about 1/2 dozen pairs of shoes, but that's only 'cos I don't throw anything out.

I've got my rubbish boots that I started this thread on, their predecessors (which are so badly worn out now that my foot comes out through the side). my good shoes (for work/ going out), my old shoes (formerly for work/going out), my wedding/funeral/interview/etc shoes (black), and a pair of worn out crocs.

Piggy; do you have a shop in Beccles then? I tried the link on your post but it didn't work, so I googled northcove equestrian and found an address at Ellough ind estate - I'll be going there next week anyway to restock (I have an account at Denmans electrical factors).

Sandy

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 11:48:22 am »
Piggy, I read your post twice as I thought they were going to cut off your foot!! i thought how brave of you to keep it and just take pain killers!!! I have shoes that may be antique, i too do not through stuff away but i do fish things out on occasions!!!!!

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 10:25:27 pm »
Sorry mab didnt see your reply,i used to have a shop there but gave it up as it was to hard to be there and to be at home lambing and summer holiday with the kids,they used to hate coming with me so boring,i now work from home so my customers call me to make sure i am in.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS