Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How long do BPA take to...................  (Read 2347 times)

nails

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Somerset
How long do BPA take to...................
« on: April 24, 2011, 09:03:02 am »
How long do BPA take to send you the login in and pass word so i can register my piglets, they are 3 weeks old now, would like to advertise them on BPA as well but again can't do this until i can log in

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
Re: How long do BPA take to...................
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 10:03:27 am »
Nails
Its normally only a couple of days but bear in mind this long batch of bank holidays some people are off 11 days I wish!!!!
Also lots of stuff going on at the BPA re online accounts so might be taking bit longer than usual, if nothing by Wed pm give them a call on Thurs.
HTH
Mandy :pig:

princesspiggy

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 10:19:08 am »
it took 3 weeks for my membership pack to arrive.

nails

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Somerset
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 05:56:10 pm »
Perhaps i am being a bit inpatient, but i sent all the stuff off 3 weeks ago, they have changed my name on the Herd book and you can see i am the owner now. i will give them a call at end of the week and see what is going on.

robert waddell

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 07:25:20 pm »
nails you must be refering to the paper copy of the pedigree     without your password you cant access any of the breeder details :wave: :wave:

nails

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Somerset
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:42 am »
Lillian
I have the paper copies of the pedigrees, i can look on the herd book and see my name on there, but no address or other details, but i need the password so i can register the piglets nor can i advertise the piglets for sale etc until i get this. Piglets are now 3 weeks old so want to get the litter registered as soon as i can.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 09:44:10 am »
You definitely need to get the piglets birth notified asap.  I think 12 weeks is the cut off date.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS