Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Central Scotland Smallholders' Association Farm Walk 14th May  (Read 2663 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Early notification of the next CSSA event which is a farm walk here at Dalmore, Barry, Angus

It's a members only event and although there is no charge, we'd be grateful if folk would make a donation on the day to our preferred charity, FARMAfrica

We'll be starting the walk shortly after 11am, we'll provide a light lunch, then have time for questions before departure at 2pm.

Folk should bring footwear suitable for disinfectant dipping. No dogs allowed, I'm afraid.

As parking is limited, folk should car share if possible and park on Station Road.

For catering purposes, it would be good to have names of folk planning to attend by Monday 9th May, if at all possible.

Our postcode is DD7 7RS and we are pretty easy to find - come off the A92 at the Upper Victoria turning approaching Carnoustie, take a right at the roundabout on to the A930 towards Monifeith, go over the next roundabout then left to Barry Station, Barry Buddon and Panmure Golf Club. Follow Station Road - we're the last house on the left before the level crossing. If you get to the crossing, you've gone too far and the Army may shoot you. Simples! My moby is 07986451129 for anyone who needs talked in :-)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
Re: Central Scotland Smallholders' Association Farm Walk 14th May
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 02:59:28 pm »
Bump ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 05:18:16 pm »
Rosemary did her practice run on me last Saturday - so I've been told I'm doing the Teas and Coffees on the 14th and won't get to see all the animals again  *pouts and sulks*.  

Well, then, I'll just choose my own work top then  :'( :'( and I might just choose Dan's very pretty shiny polished granite and NOT your horrid wooden one !!! So there!  :P  ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, folks, if you aren't yet a member of CSSA it's worth joining for all these wonderful days out we( or rather, Rosemary, as our events coordinator ) have lined up for you.

PM me if you'd like to join and I'll send you a form, then you can return it to me with your payment £10 per person.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:26:03 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:19:31 am »
Bump

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:50 am »
Ow!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS