Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: card stock organising  (Read 4654 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
card stock organising
« on: January 22, 2009, 08:29:37 pm »
okay guies here a Q for you all.
If you have been following my blog you would  have see i have a spare room now (step daughter, didn't like our ideas and has moved to here mothers who has a free-er rule) any way
i have organises the craft in to places but i am stuck on how to organise my card stock.

anyone got any ideas on free storage solutions? I have lots of boxes and also a couple of big a4 folders and polly pockets but it doesn't solve the bigger sheets of cards i have and am stuck on want to do with them and no money to buy premade stuff.

here is a picture of my work desk in  the spare room btw am a craft addict and have to much creativity!!!!!!

MrRee

• Joined Jan 2008
Re: card stock organising
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 01:02:15 am »
I have no idea what you cook using card stock,but if you've tasted my vegetable soup...........!

Seriously..... You could get a length of drainage pipe,40mm or bigger...... cut a slot into it and screw it horizontally to the wall/skirtingboard. Then higher up the wall,put in a screw/nail either side in line with the ends of the pipe and a little bit of elastic between the two screw/nails. Now stand you card in the slot and secure with the elastic across the front. You could add more pipes going up the walland the tops of the card overlapping the pipe above to hide it. Or decorate/paint/label the pipe and make a feature of it.......... Ree
They don’t join cliques — more times than not, they stand alone — but they recognize and gravitate towards one another. Only warriors understand other warriors.

HappyHippy

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 06:19:35 pm »
Hi Linz,

I'm afraid I can't come up with anything as inventive as Ree (fabby idea) or infact anything for free I'm afraid. But I did get a great see through expanding file for my 12x12 scrapbook papers really cheap off ebay. Most of mine is just piled up on a shelf above my head at the moment because the folder is bursting at the seams lol!
I'm a total magpie and just have to have pretty paper and shiny bits around me ! The only way I can justify buying more stuff at the moment though is to have a few dedicated crafting days, make tonnes and flog it on ebay or at a car boot then I can go and treat myself to lots more with the profits !
Addicted ? me ? well it could be worse I suppose! As soon as I get a chance I'll get photos of my tip, sorry workspace, to show you what I mean - it's got a habbit of just kinda taking over !
Karen x

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 10:08:45 am »
yeap i know what you mean the only reason i can get to the stuffs because i have my own space now to craft from , I was in the living room but got annoyed when i had to tidy up.
now i don't need to lol

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 10:10:03 am »
I have no idea what you cook using card stock,but if you've tasted my vegetable soup...........!

Seriously..... You could get a length of drainage pipe,40mm or bigger...... cut a slot into it and screw it horizontally to the wall/skirtingboard. Then higher up the wall,put in a screw/nail either side in line with the ends of the pipe and a little bit of elastic between the two screw/nails. Now stand you card in the slot and secure with the elastic across the front. You could add more pipes going up the walland the tops of the card overlapping the pipe above to hide it. Or decorate/paint/label the pipe and make a feature of it.......... Ree

good idea i'll see what i can find in the tip of a garden

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 07:34:54 pm »
I've got a bit of down pipe (brown plastic) if that's any use - only about a metre though.
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS