Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How's your hand Doganjo ?  (Read 4248 times)

HappyHippy

How's your hand Doganjo ?
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:47:28 am »
Just being nosey Annie and wondered if you'd noticed any difference since last night ?
A one word answer will be sufficient if you're resting it  ;) ;D ;D ;D
Karen  :-*

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
Re: How's your hand Doganjo ?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 04:39:23 pm »
Have you been sending Reiki through the ether again HH or did you sort it at the meeting last night?  You'll be getting a reputation  - a good one  :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:44:04 pm by Fleecewife »
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

HappyHippy

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 04:47:14 pm »
I did a wee bit "hands on" at the CSSA meeting Juliet - always feel it works better  ;)
Maybe Annie will be the exception to the rule though  :-\ Although I'm hoping she's not replied because it's feeling so much better and she's out doing stuff she's not been able to lately  ;D ;)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 08:25:41 pm »
Annie's hand woke her up a few times ion the night because it was so hot - not painful, just hot. :'(  The tonight I was a bit silly :-[ :-[.  Went to help fold letters and put them in envelopes for Keith Brown (SNP) and now the area at teh top of my thumb is quite painful.  The pins and needles have gone in all but my thumb.  So can you concentrate on that bit tonight please Karen!  I think it has helped! :o  Despite my being a little sceptical  :-[
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Beewyched

• Joined Feb 2011
  • South Wales
    • tunkeyherd.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »
Annie - thought you were supposed to be RESTING that hand of yours  ;)
Tunkey Herd - registered Kune Kune & rare breed poultry - www.tunkeyherdkunekune.com

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 12:10:08 am »
Annie - thought you were supposed to be RESTING that hand of yours  ;)
Most of the time I do, but this job had to be done.  And anyway, I still have to be able to hold dog leads so no chance of resting it 100% ::) ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

HappyHippy

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 12:47:25 am »
I completely understand you being sceptical - I am too, in the sense that I can't explain why or how it works, I just know that it does  ;)
I'll keep sending it Annie, hope you manage a decent sleep tonight  :-*
Take care,
Karen x

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 09:05:00 am »
You working for Keith now, Annie? Tell him I was asking for him  ;D He seems much nicer now he's not a local Councillor, when he (and a number of his colleagues) was a real pain in the ar*e and overweening personal political ambition seemed to override the common local good and lead to pretty pathetic political shenanigans.

Other than that, I always liked Keith.  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 07:56:19 pm »
He's doing a lot to help me get these night trains stopped so just returning the favour - and following in my Dad's footsteps by putting my money where my mouth is and joining the SNP!

Don't know if it's coincidence, ::) or the exercise in folding the letters and putting them in envelopes  ::) or Reiki, ;) but my hand has been a lot better today!  My shoulder is still a little painful though (where I broke my collar bone a few years back, climbing a farm gate that wouldn't open) so move the Reiki up a bit Karen and let's see if it really does work  ;D  Then I have a pain in a left rib .............  then there's my knees ............... ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 08:00:27 pm by doganjo »

HappyHippy

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 10:47:30 pm »
Of course, I'd love to attribute it all to Reiki  ;) ;D
I'll keep going and spread it out a bit  :o
Glad you're feeling an improvement though  ;)
Karen x

Sandy

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 11:06:13 pm »
 :D Hope all going well and you get those night trains stopped!!!!! I bet you really enjoyed licking his envelopes ;)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 03:31:12 pm »
Should have gone to HPR Show at Selkirk today but thought a 2 hour drive each way wouldn't do my hand and shoulder much good so reluctantly took all the dogs out instead - better for them anyway than being stuck in a dingy hall ::)  Anyway, hand is much better only a little pins & Needles, but my thumb doesn't have much strength in it.  Fortunately the SNP use pre glued envelopes so my tongue doesn't need Reiki.  Just read the SNP newspaper and they really are working harder for our country than any other party.

Sandy

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 03:46:49 pm »
 ::) They must be the only party that is then!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 03:57:46 pm »
But of course.  It is a Scottish Party! ;) ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS