Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Here's my plan for our three acres, how does it sound?  (Read 8676 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Here's my plan for our three acres, how does it sound?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 06:26:41 pm »
i would also think about geese better turn over 20 geese would pay for christmas and feed youre stock in december i do that £25 pound take a way no work killing etc and you have pork .next step ducks the better the stock the more you will make iv just done dingwall thainstone forfar clitharo and this week darby ducks £3 to 4 pound each naw Cayuga £10 to 15 pound each more for the eggs and birds feed is the same .so its up to you best off luck with youre stock .i still dont no whot to do i have 200 rare breed sheep lambing this week and 53 breeds poultrey and geese ducks .as well as 150 chicks
You're doing too much again, Gary.  Watch you don't land up in hospital again!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

bamford6

Re: Here's my plan for our three acres, how does it sound?
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 09:33:19 am »
its the only rest i get day out att the sales .eney way I'm in hospital this month to be fixt .had a very good 3 months the hatching as worked well no snow jan feb march just bits lambing starting Saturday the 9th so iff December has done no damage all should be well .are you ok and Whit are you doing at the moment .the sales seem up and dawn clitharo at preston was very cheap high breds point off lay £4 a bag off feed £8.50 ducks £3 eggs a pound a box whot ever breed you had .i put a lot off eggs in these sales to pay the fuel .att thinestone i had £120 att clitharo £40 so up and dawn forfar wasn't very good i hope things get better as il put stock in next yere .............all the best

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS