Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Farming and Countryside Photographic Greeting Cards  (Read 2690 times)

Farmonacard

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Lurgashall, WEst Sussex
    • Farm On A Card
Farming and Countryside Photographic Greeting Cards
« on: March 16, 2011, 10:37:41 am »
Hi all

Im a new member of the forum and though I would share with you what I make.  If you love Pigs, Sheep Cows or even Chickens have a look at my Photographic Greeting Card range on my website.  Each card is 8x6 inches, individually wrapped in cellophane with and envelope and left blank for your own message.

Many thanks
Liz
www.farmonacard.com

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Farming and Countryside Photographic Greeting Cards
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:26:42 am »
Absolutely beautiful! I love the southdown lambs  :)

don't suppose you have any goat cards do you?  Am thinking ahead for xmas, I'd like to send my regular customers cards.

Lisa
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Farmonacard

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Lurgashall, WEst Sussex
    • Farm On A Card
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 12:08:23 pm »
Hi Lisa
Thanks for your comment.  If you look under the Online Shop of Other Images Numbers 1 and 19 these are the only ones I have sorry.  Thinking of Christmas My word you are far to organised.  I am waiting for some warm sun!
Thanks
Liz
www.farmonacard.com

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 02:15:43 pm »
Thanks Liz - will have a peek!

Oh the joys of being a cold processed soap maker, I have to think months ahead for everything! all my soap takes weeks to cure  ::)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS