Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What would you invent that would help you????  (Read 4558 times)

clodhopper

• Joined Mar 2011
Re: What would you invent that would help you????
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 11:50:32 am »
a magic carpet to transport me instantly the 150 miles to my newborn granddaughter instead of having to 'waste' precious time trekking up and down the motorway -

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 12:51:52 pm »
a magic carpet to transport me instantly the 150 miles to my newborn granddaughter instead of having to 'waste' precious time trekking up and down the motorway -

oooh  lovely, congratulations!  Welcome to the forum and remember to introduce yourself and post photos of the wee one - we are all suckers for babies on here!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

princesspiggy

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 12:24:29 pm »
unlimited energy, knowledge and money  ;D ;D ;D

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 04:43:32 pm »
a non escaping, gentle tempered, gregarious, Hilary.

Buffy the eggs layer

• Joined Jun 2010
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 06:41:26 pm »
I would have a grow your own friends kit.

Then I would have a bunch of happy, energetic fun loving chums who would always be willing to help with things like fencing in exchange for lots of lovely food and drink. They would always be passing by and popping in and would cheer me up so I wouldn't feel isolated and a bit lost living in a new area.

When I had doubts or felt a bit out faced by all that I've taken on they would bolster me up and convince me that I havent made a huge and very expensive mistake and that working full time, renovating a property, managing 7 acres and facing redundancy is not completly insane.

I seem to recall the joker...or was it Penguin having something similar in the Batman episodes. They were little tubes of powder and when poured into a little pile each one transformed into a baddie in a striped jumper . Ideally I would'nt want my instant friends to be baddies but at the moment if they were good at heavy lifting and popped round for a chat with a bottle of rose I think I could live with it ;)

Buffy

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 07:57:59 pm »
A wallet that always had £5 in it, no matter how often you took the last one out  :)

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Sandy

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 08:38:55 pm »
£5? Maybe a printing press!!!

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 06:38:59 pm »
£5? Maybe a printing press!!!

I don't want to be too greedy, so long as I have enough to get by  :)

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Sandy

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 09:33:42 pm »
 :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS