Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fife Show  (Read 2303 times)

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
Fife Show
« on: March 09, 2011, 07:00:49 pm »
For all those fifers out there(and anyone else  ;D)

The entries catalogue is now available on-line, or i think you can get a booklet sent to you by the secretary.

http://www.fifeshow.com/

I have my birds entered again, finalising paperwork tonight. Hope flly some of you lot may also be interested, i know they are allways pushing for entries  ::)   :chook:   :cow: :horse:  :goat:  :sheep:  :&>  :bunny:

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
Re: Fife Show
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 12:14:42 am »
I don't think they are having goat classes this year, as there are not enough local exhibitors. However, a friend of ours from Glenfarg will be supporting the Rare breeds stand with her Golden Guernsey goats.

We did say it might be interesting to have a rare breed of pig on display as well, perhaps with a view to classes in the future.... If anyone is interested......

Beth

robert waddell

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 08:16:13 am »
they have been contacted

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:38:35 pm »
honestly, Cameron, I just can't face doing that to my birds (although they are the most beautiful of all  ;D) as happy as I am to look at other people's entries. Must have a chat this year when we admire yours! Maybe have a wee TAS meet-up?  :&>

ellied

• Joined Sep 2010
  • Fife
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 04:02:25 pm »
I usually go along to wander about the craft stalls after watching the inhand highland classes and looking at shetland sheep and poultry tent so if there's a meet up I might well make it :)
Barleyfields Smallholding & Kirkcarrion Highland Ponies
https://www.facebook.com/kirkcarrionhighlands/
Ellie Douglas Therapist
https://www.facebook.com/Ellie-Douglas-Therapist-124792904635278/

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 04:59:00 pm »
honestly, Cameron, I just can't face doing that to my birds

I must admit last year was far far to hot, and no  ventilation, i was that appalled i took my birds away early, stuff the stewards, exceptional circumstances call for certain actions.( they can't have been to botherd i'm allowed to enter agan, and i still got all my prize cards   ::))

I just make sure  water all my birds, and lend any spare drinkers to the people around me that have forgotten or not bothered.

TAS meet up sounds good, hopefully a few people will be there  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS