Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hi Russ  (Read 5116 times)

Tony J

• Joined Dec 2007
Hi Russ
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:57:39 am »
I'm actually in Henllan which is not far from you, as you go through the village from the Penrhiwllan direction we are are the bungalow with the red roof on the RHS, call in if your passing     

Tony

rustyme

Re: Hi Russ
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 05:53:46 pm »
Hello Tony ,
                yep I know roughly which one you are , I used to live in Coed-Y-Bryn till about 8 years ago. At the moment I have no transport , well none that will get me that far anyway !!! But as soon as I do I will give a knock on the door cheers. It is almost impossible for me to say the same as I am hardly in where I live, and most afternoons I am down on the land . As soon as the weather changes it will be people friendly down there ,really wet and muddy at the mo, so come spring and you are about this way pop down for a chat . At the moment I am all over the place trying get everything sorted down on the land. By springtime I should be more settled and less wet and muddy.

cheers

Russ

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS