Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: My dog thinks he is mum to our orphan lambs  (Read 2568 times)

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
My dog thinks he is mum to our orphan lambs
« on: February 27, 2011, 09:56:21 pm »
My GSD has taken the 2 orphan lambs under his paw and now thinks he is mummy and has to protect them. He spent the afternoon herding them around the front lawn making sure they didn't go to far from there pen and when they were naughty and wandered of he would yap at them and give them a tap with his paw then walk them back. Needless to say my sides hurt with laughing at the big softie we have now nicknamed him fifi as he is such a fusspot

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: My dog thinks he is mum to our orphan lambs
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 10:16:42 pm »
You really DO need to post photos of this! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 07:33:29 am »
Never thought of taking photos saying that I wouldn't have been able to focus the camera I was laughing that hard and we had to watch him invade he got a bit carried away and hurt one by accident as he is the clumbsyest dog I have ever known. My friend visited with her puppy once and I toldhim to sit which he did straight on the puppy and then he couldn't understand why we both shouted no at him and spent the rest of the day huffing in the kitchen

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 09:39:16 am »
I'm trying very hard not to imagine how the lambs will be sucking milk from "him"!  ::)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS