Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wanted Muscovy Ducks (Scotland)  (Read 2323 times)

Glentarki

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Perth/Fife Border
Wanted Muscovy Ducks (Scotland)
« on: February 20, 2011, 10:47:42 pm »
I'm looking to purchase a pair of Muscovy Ducks within reasonable travelling distance of Perth/Fife, anyone have any?.....We are also heading up to Thainstone sale next month so could pick up locally at that end.

Dave

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
Re: Wanted Muscovy Ducks (Scotland)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 03:36:04 pm »
Are you still looking for muscovies
my neighbour just dropped in and is looking for a new home for his due to his wife being sick
If you are still looking i will ask him if he is happy for me to pass on his telephone number. We are not far from Alyth
Kirsty
kirsty

Glentarki

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Perth/Fife Border
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 04:00:36 pm »
Hi Kirsty….yes still looking and Alyth isn’t too far at all so would be very keen if your neighbour has a pair available.
If your neighbour isn’t too sure about passing on his number, I’m happy to pass on mine to you via PM and he could then call me. Let me know either way

Many Many Thanks

Dave

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 08:58:58 am »
Hi, I took down this number a couple of months ago in the Borders Farm Supply Shop of someone who was advertising sale of Muscovys 07717706931, pressumably they live near Lauder (half hour south of Edinburgh) failing that there are 2 chocolate coloured ones coming up at the Longtown mart auction on Sat 5 March.  Good luck.
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

Glentarki

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Perth/Fife Border
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 01:50:00 am »
Hi goosepimple..........thanks very much for posting the contact number for Muscovy ducks i may just give them a call if I don't hear back from marigold.....Usually manage to get to Longtown but cant make it this time.

Cheers for posting
Dave

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS