Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: coming of age!!!!!!!!  (Read 8919 times)

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
Re: coming of age!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 07:39:12 am »
Good luck for them.  You are going to need their love more than ever at this time.

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 07:18:10 pm »
we have had a bit of bad time with coffee today, he wont stop bleeding, the vet thinks its either he has eaten a mouse with warfarin in it, and coffee has got warfarin poisoning that apparently stops the blood clogging or he is haemophyliac (not sure but the spelling) so he has had a jab to try to clog his blood up and also a jab to keep him sleepy to keep his blood pressure down, he is curled up on the bed with me at the moment, and we have to take him back to see the vet tomorrow morning.

Teabag is fine, no problem at all he is asleep in front of the fire  :wave:

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 10:06:55 pm »
Oh dear poor Coffee. Hope the vet sorts him out. Give him a kiss from Tinker and me.  :-*

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 10:17:19 pm »
oh bless him, hope Coffee recovers & its something short - term, not haemophilia....
:)
Little Blue

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 11:59:22 pm »
I will thank you, he has just come to a wee bit and had something to eat, and the bleeding seems to of stopped, so fingers crossed.

he is lay with me, but bless him he is not really with it, i think he is seeing things  ??? hallucinating as he is trying to paw at things that are not there, reckon i will keep him with me tonight so i can keep an eye on him.  :wave:

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 06:50:11 am »
we have 2 hungry, what is all the fuss about cats running round the house this morning  ::), all is well, what a relief  :wave:

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 07:36:06 am »
That's great news.  :wave:

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 09:05:36 pm »
thats a relief!

had to smile at our two kittens after they they were "done" ... vet saying "they'll be delicate, only feed them tiny amounts of this special pate food" etc.  took them home ...
Alfie climbed into the bag of biscuits, and Frankie got his big "brother" to knock down an open tin of Felix & chased it round the kitchen til he got some food out!   
Little Blue

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 11:01:58 pm »
cats are so full of character, and personality they are amazing animals, my two make me laugh every day  :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS