Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Difference Between Heaven and Hell  (Read 5365 times)

BRIDGIT

• Joined Feb 2011
Difference Between Heaven and Hell
« on: February 15, 2011, 08:25:15 pm »
I was dreaming, and I went to the bringer of Light and Truth, in this strange place called foreverland.  I asked the bringer what's the difference between Heaven and Hell.

God said to me, there is no difference whatsoever between the two places, and both of those places exist on your Earth, you just cannot see them. Would you like to?

Yes Please, I replied.
We went to two rooms, both were fitted with round tables with a big bowl of soup in the middle.

The first room was called HELL.  :o

The people in it had big long spoons tied to their hands, they were thin, dying, grey, withered and looked like death.  There spoons would fit in the pot, and get a delicious scoop of food, but no matter how they tried, they could not get the food into their mouths.  It was true Hell.   :o

The second room, was exactly the same scenario, everything was the same, GOD said to me, this is heaven.
Looking for a second time I saw a difference.  The people in this room were all smiling, laughing and talking to each other, their bodies were perfect, their skin radiant, they all looked like Angels.

I said to God, how can this be?

He said, it is simple my child, these people have learned how to feed each other. :love:

This is the Heaven we can have, when we rid this planet of Fear, Guilt, Hatred and Anger.

When we all learn to share, to be equal, which we all are.

MOST importantly, when we all learn to open our hearts and feel the love within, and share that love with everyone.

Let us all be in Heaven - Right here on Earth.  Join Me, See You there! 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:29:53 pm by BRIDGIT »
Bridgit offers a Bridge for people to Cross over to Truth and escape duality.
Bridgit is a Child of the Light - A Messenger from Spiritual Beings.  :Love:

silver swan

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Scotland
Re: Difference Between Heaven and Hell
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:11:55 pm »
 ???

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:56:51 pm »
I've told Dan about these postings.  Bridget is a scammer I think
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

cmorrell

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Kirkintilloch, NE of Glasgow
    • Calum Morrell Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 11:57:45 pm »
I've told Dan about these postings.  Bridget is a scammer I think
Harvesting our email addresses from here too, I believe. I noticed your email address (postfixed with TAS), and many others, in a blank email sent by countrypets@eircom.net a couple of days ago.

robert waddell

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 07:54:33 am »
what utter crap should also be removed

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 07:57:33 am »
I noticed your email address (postfixed with TAS), and many others, in a blank email sent by countrypets@eircom.net a couple of days ago.
I wondered about those emails - I got them too  ::)
Straight in the 'trash' without even opening them I'm afraid ;)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 08:19:47 am »
Harvesting our email addresses from here too, I believe. I noticed your email address (postfixed with TAS), and many others, in a blank email sent by countrypets@eircom.net a couple of days ago.

'Bridgit' has been banned from the forums now. She was actually a former forum member from some time ago.

She was banned for sending unsolicited emails to forum members, not for posting these messages.

I can't say this Light and Truth stuff does anything for me, but isn't the coffee lounge for non-smallholder talk, and aren't we a bit more tolerant than that? There was no bad language, no linking to other websites, just someone's views.  :-\

manian

• Joined Sep 2010
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 08:33:52 am »
i think i am tollerent of peoples views but i think its more to do with the numerous topics started all at once that makes me a bit weary
Mx

robert waddell

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 09:37:47 am »
well dan it is a smallholder site so harvesting is appropriate now i am sure i posted on another topic my religious believes and if i were that way inclined i would be an active member of our local church i have other interests outwith farming and would not come on here spouting my views like a burst drain on them this subject reminded me of a joke i will email you it first to get you approval before offending a minority                     lillians other half

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 09:51:03 am »
Well Brigit as far as I'm concerned the difference is this.

Heaven is coming in at nightfall (after checking everything is settled and lock up), and pulling off my wellingtons and getting a warm up in front of the woodburner.

Hell is having to go back out again, after you have got warmed up to answer the door to some god-worrying numpties and grab the dogs before they jumps all over thier nice clean suits.
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 11:44:44 am »
I don't have a problem with the sentiments.

Spam is a pain in the neck though.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 12:02:27 pm »
I don't have a problem with the sentiments.

Spam is a pain in the neck though.

I don't have a problem with the sentiments either but that stuff was copy and paste not her own words.  If she wants to discuss anything with me and she is still reading this she can email me privately - I do not like emails of any sort sent out in my name or with my email address linked to them and I have had enough of it.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Varken Voedsel

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 06:10:40 pm »
Hi

I have read the post and all replies and I have to agree with the post about heaven an hell.
If this person is a former member maybe this is how come she has your email addresses and she is forwarding to you because she likes you and means you no harm only the total opposite.
I do however like the fact the 1 member has seen that harvesting and a farming forum go hand in hand.
I also notice that the coffee lounge is a place to post about any topic!.
This to me is not the case post about anything so long as everyone agrees with it or you will be banned!.
I have been a member for quiet some time as I love to read the posts and have enjoyed lots of laughs as I really enjoyed this one.
I remember hearing years ago as saying
Don't shoot the messenger!.
Shame it did not applie in this case.
I also received the emails and as for calling the a scam did it mention anywhere about money, private information wanted or anything else of that nature, because mine did not all that was offered was free information to try and help us on the journey through life.
I for one look forward to getting more from this person.
I hope you all the best in everything you all do.
Regards
Varken voedsel

P.S
If anyone doesn't want me to wish them all my best ignore it!.
Please don't ban me !!!!!!!!.

Sandy

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:30 pm »
I also read the message and soon realise one thing, it was something I had read before and that some one was trying to pass on kind thoughts and actions, however, I have the choice to read or not read, as with E Mails, I get rid of lots without looking, enen the phone bill some times ::)

The person posting may have had some trauma or incident in thier life where some kind words of wisdon helped, most of us have been in that boat, so, lets not be harsh and not ban them, after all, I am sure no harm was ment!!!!

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 08:10:39 pm »
If she wants to discuss anything with me and she is still reading this she can email me privately - I do not like emails of any sort sent out in my name or with my email address linked to them and I have had enough of it.

Dan said something about this but I didn't understand / wasn't listening  ;) - what was he telling me? I just saw the post on the forums, no email or anything.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS