Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Please Take my pigs  (Read 2842 times)

glosguy

• Joined Mar 2010
Please Take my pigs
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:35:21 am »
Due to a severe unexpected financial crisis including my car blowing up my  dream has to  end abruptly. I have two beautiful large black female baconers that are ready to go to slaughter, they are just over 8 months old. They  have to go this weekend as I only have a car up  until  Sunday night and have art this point no way of even getting there to  feed  them  after this as I do not live on site. They have had a high quality non  gm  feed and for six  months apples every day from neighbours trees along with  lots of other treats.

Looking for £75 each  so  a good profit to be had from them. they  are close to Tewkesbry with  easy  access.

Thanks

ShaunP

• Joined Dec 2009
    • Timber Chalets and Lodges
Re: Please Take my pigs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:58:22 am »
PM sent

glosguy

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 01:09:10 pm »
How do  i get pm's?

glosguy

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 02:02:47 pm »
There is a panel just under your picture/name at the top.......home, tas home, help etc.....there is a 'my messages' tab there.

Good luck, I do hope you find someone soon for your pigs.
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

powispigs

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shropshire
    • Powis Pigs
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 07:44:38 pm »
Are your girls still available?   :wave:

tewageorge

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 11:23:59 am »
Please could you let me know if they are still available?  Some more info would be nice so you could contact me on 01386 462076.
Hope we can be of help as we are not far from you.
Kindest regards
Eileen

tewageorge

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »
        Help How do I contact you the email link on this message will not let me contact you!!  I may be able to help but do not have your tel no. and the email has failed. Posted on here as desperate.  Regards Eileen

Due to a severe unexpected financial crisis including my car blowing up my  dream has to  end abruptly. I have two beautiful large black female baconers that are ready to go to slaughter, they are just over 8 months old. They  have to go this weekend as I only have a car up  until  Sunday night and have art this point no way of even getting there to  feed  them  after this as I do not live on site. They have had a high quality non  gm  feed and for six  months apples every day from neighbours trees along with  lots of other treats.

Looking for £75 each  so  a good profit to be had from them. they  are close to Tewkesbry with  easy  access.

Thanks

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS