Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 3 laying chickens free to good home - Stroud area  (Read 2075 times)

Mrs Ducky

• Joined Jan 2011
3 laying chickens free to good home - Stroud area
« on: January 07, 2011, 05:04:45 pm »
We have 3 happy and healthy chickens that are laying well, we bought them from Cotswold Chickens last Aug and they were at point of lay. They have been providing 2 or more usually 3 eggs per day since then.

However we are about to move abroad and I am urgently seeking a new home for them. Would you like them? they come with food, bedding, equipment and books.

They are Jemima (a cotswold gold, a warm brown colour), Bluebell (grey colour) and Nemesis (black).

If you like you could also have the Devon House chicken coop as well (see http://www.chickencoopsdirect.com/hen-house.htm ), if you are able to dismantle and store it.

I haven't used this forum before but assume you can send me a personal message through it - if not do post something to tell me how you usually would contact another poster - I'd rather not put my email up for spambots to harvest!

Thanks!
Caroline
Pitchcombe, just north of Stroud

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
Re: 3 laying chickens free to good home - Stroud area
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 10:37:46 pm »
pm sent

valechickens

• Joined Sep 2010
  • our peacock chick pretending to be maran!
    • http://www.valechickens.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 09:46:19 pm »
have sent you a personal message.

steve
Valechickens.co.uk

Mrs Ducky

• Joined Jan 2011
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 10:16:38 pm »
Sorry but these have now been taken via a post on the "Poultry" sub-forum.

Thanks for being interested.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS