Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tagging tomorrow :0(  (Read 7150 times)

jinglejoys

• Joined Jul 2009
Re: Tagging tomorrow :0(
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 06:13:22 pm »
I think I noticed that the other day there were about four differant types of police vehicles all up each others ass,what was that all about?!

katie

• Joined Feb 2008
  • worcs
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 06:14:46 pm »
Yep - 3 very sweet baby bunnies still for sale (tho' getting bigger every day!). Coffee's still on the hob!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 08:17:19 pm »
there was an incident outside our infant school and also they have launched 'operation net' apparantly which is concentrating on 'crime in the cleeve prior area' aftrer 3 trays of tomatoes, a pushbike, some scrap and a mazda got nicked.

we struggled with our last litter of bunnies, was lucky that a pet shop in malvern was really keen so they went there. turns out 2 of them have had a huge enclosure built for them and are being spoilt rotten  ;D  I've still got a boy guinea pig here...
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

katie

• Joined Feb 2008
  • worcs
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 09:22:50 pm »
There's been a lot of trouble round here recently. It's good they're cracking down on it.
We sold a couple of rabbits through Preloved - to someone who had installed our new bathrooms a couple of years ago. Everyone round here knows everyone.....

katie

• Joined Feb 2008
  • worcs
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2010, 09:30:11 pm »
Just worked out who jinglejoys is - used to see you at the DFT! Small world.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 06:46:04 pm »
They are now proud owners of matching purple earrings. They took it quite well, custard cream biccies helped, not something I would like to have to do again in a hurry. ick ick!!
Fortunately had a lovely friend who keeps sheep and pigs and she did the icky bit while I gave them the custard cream, 9 year old was on hand to pass the tags bless her!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS