Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: hi all from a newbie looking for a small holding  (Read 1036 times)

taylor

• Joined Oct 2019
hi all from a newbie looking for a small holding
« on: October 05, 2019, 12:46:51 pm »
hi, I have been in poultry farm managing for 19 years but grownup on livestock farm, now I am looking to start something of my own before I am too old. so i was looking to either rent or farm share a smallholding/croft. preferable with or near somewhere to live. could be looking for work as well, can do fencing, drystone walling, use tractor, loadalls and digger, worked with cattle and poultry any areas considered. Thank you for reading this and please get in touch if interested in discussing things further.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 01:22:23 pm by taylor »

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: hi all from a newbie looking for a small holding
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 01:06:59 am »
Hi and welcome to TAS. I can’t offer any advice but I’m sure someone will come along soon.

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
Re: hi all from a newbie looking for a small holding
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 11:58:05 pm »
Hi [member=197194]taylor[/member] and welcome to the forum.
You don't say where you are and where you might like to find land or work.  (Perhaps you are happy to go anywhere, but might be worth adding some detail on your location and readiness to travel/relocate.)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS