Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: House worth?  (Read 4386 times)

LeanneR88

• Joined Jan 2014
House worth?
« on: June 17, 2019, 10:58:44 am »
Hi,

How much would you think a 3 bed property with 4.5 acres of land with stables in the Aberdeenshire area would be worth to purchase/rent?

Thanks

Scotsdumpy

• Joined Jul 2012
Re: House worth?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:02:34 pm »
You'd have to take that matter up with your solicitor. At the end of the day though anything for sale is only worth what anyone is prepared to pay - and what the seller will accept.

craiglang

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 07:53:39 pm »
Hi,

How much would you think a 3 bed property with 4.5 acres of land with stables in the Aberdeenshire area would be worth to purchase/rent?

Thanks

Hi this is such a hard thing to answer with any certainty, it all comes down to the area it is actually in ...? how well the property has been taken care of, what type of land is it, is it boggy, hilly etc the list goes on.

The best way to judge the price off any building with land attached is to look at local past sales of property. Property that is of similar size and acres of land will give you the best idea. You can do this using Google and looking over past sales in that area.

But also something that has also been mentioned, it will all boil down to what someone is willing to pay for it...?

docsal

• Joined Feb 2017
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 03:52:47 pm »
I am sure there are too many variables to give a meaningful answer to this but we bought a semi-derelict croft with 4 acres in Aberdeenshire for £275, 2 years ago.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 07:30:26 pm »
Check on Zoopla and rightmove - average without land is looking like £200K
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS