Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Honeyberries  (Read 1137 times)

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
Honeyberries
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:00:50 am »
..they're supposed to taste nice.. perhaps they will with a  bit more time but right now they look a lovely deep blue colour but taste both sour and bitter at the same time.Hmmm...Ah  :idea: :idea:

Cwm Farml Reserve
Welsh Artisnal
Signature SpecialPesticide free, Welfare friendly
Honeyberry Gin.

On the grounds that however cr[member=36627]P[/member] it tastes there's always someone wanting to be the special first person to discover the newest exclusive? Got to be £40 a bottle then??  :roflanim:
Only snag is that I've only got one small bush with a couple of dozen berries...so my exclusive carribean island will have to wait.

macgro7

• Joined Feb 2016
  • Leicester
Re: Honeyberries
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 10:35:25 am »
They need intense sunshine to fully ripen. The kind you get in Canada or Siberia (yes, they both have much nicer and warmer summer than UK!)
Growing loads of fruits and vegetables! Raising dairy goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits on 1/2 acre in the middle of the city of Leicester, using permaculture methods.

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 02:49:46 pm »
They need intense sunshine to fully ripen. The kind you get in Canada or Siberia (yes, they both have much nicer and warmer summer than UK!)
Ya mean i need to buy a sunlamp?Accrdng to the forecast it's sunny for 2 hours from 5pm and one hour tomorrow this week....

macgro7

• Joined Feb 2016
  • Leicester
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 06:47:11 pm »
I think you'll have to lol
I'll try planting one bush outside and bush under the poly tunnel - we 'll come back to this thread in 5 years to write a repport whether it makes and difference lol
Growing loads of fruits and vegetables! Raising dairy goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits on 1/2 acre in the middle of the city of Leicester, using permaculture methods.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS