Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: New poultry stock  (Read 4229 times)

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
Re: New poultry stock
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 01:12:57 pm »
WHAT! I don't want to grow soya, I want a few vegan chickens to raise, but can't find any. Can you help me here Doganjo 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 01:14:33 pm by harry »

abc123

• Joined Oct 2018
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 02:01:01 pm »
Just to clarify harry, there is no such thing as a vegan chicken. The nuggets are made from things that are nothing to do with live chickens, hence why you cant find any.

Chickens are not vegan and never will be. If you still don't believe us, I wish you good luck in searching for some.

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2019, 05:09:22 pm »
Just to clarify harry, there is no such thing as a vegan chicken. The nuggets are made from things that are nothing to do with live chickens, hence why you cant find any.

Chickens are not vegan and never will be. If you still don't believe us, I wish you good luck in searching for some.

He does know.  He's just being ..er .. funny
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2019, 05:29:55 pm »
What, are you serious.No such thing as a vegan chicken, that can't be right. Ime gutted. I've made a special.pen to keep them separated, extra high with a wire roof cos I was told they can fly like a kullie bird, thats a bird from the dessert, it flies backwards to stop sand getting in its eyes but that causes other problems!  :roflanim:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 12:21:36 pm »
Thank you, Harry - I am laughing out loud - on a day when this stupid brexit thing seems to be taking up every second it's a breath of fresh air.  Just brilliant!  :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 05:57:17 pm »
Are yes Brexit. Now I do know that doesn't exist unlike vegan chickens, and vegan pork

macgro7

• Joined Feb 2016
  • Leicester
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 07:23:51 pm »
You know... according to the EU law snails bread for food are classed as fish...
Growing loads of fruits and vegetables! Raising dairy goats, chickens, ducks, rabbits on 1/2 acre in the middle of the city of Leicester, using permaculture methods.

DavidandCollette

• Joined Dec 2012
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2019, 11:00:07 pm »
How about getting sheep? They only eat grass and hay, so they must be vegan

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2019, 04:46:19 pm »
No good me getting sheep .  How will they fit in my chicken house I built?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS