Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Thinking of selling up!  (Read 4213 times)

mintytwoshoes

• Joined Feb 2012
Thinking of selling up!
« on: March 06, 2019, 06:10:45 pm »
It has been a hard decision but we have decided to put our small holding home on the market.  If anyone is interested please pm us. We are five miles north of Dundee in Angus Scotland.
The Farmhouse has  two/three receptions, wood burner in lounge, four/five bedrooms, good size kitchen with quality appliances, utility room, downstairs shower room and 2nd bathroom upstairs, linen cupboard and boiler room store.  Garden surrounds the property and there is a large two acre plus field, two wooden stables, metal barn divided into two stables, large open shed which takes two cars and a large garage. Oil central heating and septic tank.   Fantastic views and good accessibility to main Aberdeen Dundee dual carriageway.

DavidandCollette

• Joined Dec 2012
Re: Thinking of selling up!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 09:34:06 am »
That is such a shame. It must have been a hard decision to make. Have you considered a price range?

mintytwoshoes

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 03:02:09 pm »
We had a  valuation and home report done two years ago with a view to moving but our circumstances changed. However we will be getting estate agent to give up to date value  asap.

Stacy3787

• Joined Feb 2017
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 10:16:40 am »
Hi I'm not sure how to pm but would be very interested in renting if you may consider it? X

mintytwoshoes

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 04:08:36 pm »
Hello Stacey
That is something that we had not considered but may be a possibility. I think you click on my contact name and the pm should come up and you click on it to send the message direct. Hope that helps.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 12:38:46 pm »
Hi I'm not sure how to pm but would be very interested in renting if you may consider it? X
Click on the speak bubble - a rounded sqaure with a  tail.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS