Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Spinning equipment  (Read 2729 times)

newtoitall

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Herefordshire
Spinning equipment
« on: January 07, 2019, 10:25:46 am »
Just a quick note in case anyone only looks at the craft section; I have put some spinning equipment for sale in the marketplace.

Dogwalker

• Joined Nov 2011
Re: Spinning equipment
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 06:31:13 am »
Do you use fb or ravelry, a much bigger market there.

newtoitall

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 07:15:20 am »
Thanks Dogwalker. I never use fb and have only dipped my toe in ravelry and got a bit confused. I am taking the list and photos to the guild meeting on Saturday so will see if anyone's interested, if not I will be brave and actually work out how to use ravelry properly.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 09:53:20 am »
If you do end up wanting to market it on Ravelry, give any of us a shout and we’ll guide you.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

newtoitall

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 10:06:35 am »
Thanks very much. This is a helpful forum.

Dogwalker

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 06:54:54 am »
Which guild on Saturday?if Forden I'll see you there  :wave: If not let me know and I can help you out with rav and/or fb.

newtoitall

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 08:05:20 am »
I go to Brecknock Guild. Shame it's not the same one, it would be nice to put a face to a name. When the spinning teacher I went suggested joining a guild I was nervous as it sounded like the sort of place that everyone would be incredibly skilled. Some are but it's the best thing I did as everyone is so helpful and encouraging and I am not the only novice.

Dogwalker

• Joined Nov 2011
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 09:01:28 am »
I was trying to think how far up Herefordshire comes, I know there's a few Shropshire people come to Monty guild.  It's good to have a day with like minded people and all skill levels so always something new to learn.
Do you come to Wonderwool. I'm on The Crafty goat club stand or
 the October WSD All Wales event, Monty guild do the tickets on the door and I'm only just over the hill from Llanidloes so I'll be around all day.

newtoitall

• Joined Jun 2013
  • Herefordshire
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 04:59:42 pm »
I'm hoping to go to Wonderwool but we have a goat due to kid that weekend so it depends what she does. If I get there I will definitely look for your stand.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS