Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gt uncle again  (Read 4284 times)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
Gt uncle again
« on: February 11, 2010, 04:50:43 pm »
My niece has given birth to another baby boy today , her second . She already has Joe , who was 8lb 8oz and is now 3 years old , and today she had another big foot at 8lb 6oz  :o :o..... both mother and baby are fine . No more details as yet , I only heard myself at 3 this afternoon , but I think she started at 7.30 this morning . 
  Isn't life great life great on days like this ...wipes the slate clean sort of thing .  ;D ;D ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: Gt uncle again
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 04:52:08 pm »
Always nice to hear good news, that's great Russ - a big baby eh/ Glad they are both well.  :)

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 04:54:50 pm »
yes .. cheers James ...thanks a lot mate ... it must be your turn for some better news now mate ...hope all is well there with you !!

cheers

Russ

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 05:37:30 pm »
Thanks for that Russ. All the goats are now doing fine and the dog with liver failure also seems to be doing well. I am just waiting for the vet to phone back with the results of her blood tests. If all was to come back well - that would just be the icing on the cake for us.

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 05:48:40 pm »
The vet has just phoned and we do at last have encouraging news. The blood tests show that the liver is recovering and functioning well. So, providing she doesn't show any signs of going down hill she is fine. But there is nothing to suggest that should happen. At last light at the end of the tunnel.

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 06:49:13 pm »
that is brilliant news James .... My spaniel Steve , had liver failure and wasn't expected to live .This was over 5 years ago now.  He went so thin poor little thing , I thought I was sure to lose him . But he kept fighting , and after a long period of ups and downs , he is through it now . He is as fit as a fiddle ,and walks to the land with me everyday , 8 miles there and back , and runs round like loony while we are there . Everything crossed for you and the dog mate , I expect like mine , yours ARE your family too ...not just a dog ...

cheers

Russ

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 07:37:00 pm »
Congrats, Russ, and my sympathies to your niece - I know how she feels right now having given birth some 37 plus years ago to two of much the same size(not at the same time, thank goodness ;) 2 years nearly between them).  My daughter was 7lbs 10 ozs and my son was 8lbs 6ozs.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 07:43:58 pm »
Congrats Rusty, and to your niece too (ouchy though!) :) Any name for the baby yet? 

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 07:44:47 pm »
Thanks Annie,
                she was going to have him at home , but from what I can make out so far , she had to go into Hospital for safety reasons ( nothing dangerous , but she would kill me if I told everyone on line ) . It has all been phone calls hither and thither , and I am unsure of whether she did actually have him at home now or not  !!  Still , last I heard from my nephew , she was on her way home , so all was ok whatever .

cheers

Russ

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 07:49:10 pm »
Thanks Sage,
               yes ouch ...I can only imagine (thank God ) . If men had to have babies , the human race would have died out years ago .
 No name as far as I know yet ... my nephew said 'Satan' ....lol.. I thought 'Be elze buby' would be nicer .  ::) ;D

cheers

Russ

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 07:51:05 pm »
Hahaha!  ;D ;D ;D You men are terrible  ;D

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 08:32:34 pm »
Congratulations! You'll look great pushing a twin buggy to the land!  ;D

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 08:35:32 pm »
congrats Russ   : )
Little Blue

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 08:38:34 pm »
thanks Rosemary , LB,
      the little ones would have to make their own way there ...I would fill the buggy with haylage ...save all that carrying .... ;D ;D

cheers

Russ

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 08:46:14 pm »
ps, James, great news about your pup... Before I read this, I posted inquired about her on the dog thread.
Spooky!
Little Blue

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS