Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Brilliant food shopping website....  (Read 11618 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Brilliant food shopping website....
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 05:13:39 pm »

As to all that thai chilli stuff, you could always cook a huge potful and invite us all round.

I love that idea! Anyone passing Worcestershire is always welcome  ;D
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 05:49:16 pm »
I was up that way a couple of weeks ago. It looks like I have missed my chance  :(
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 10:18:28 pm »
I'm not that far from you.  I'll have to pay a visit.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2012, 10:24:49 pm »
Fab  :)  we could have a midlands meet up! I'll crack open the plum wine and tell the goats to behave!   
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

HelenVF

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2012, 09:57:11 am »
I saw that website on HUKD yesterday and had a look.  It looks similar to a shop that is in Morecambe which we call the cheap, cheap shop! lol.  It's next door to B&M bargains, which we call the cheap shop lol. 

I am going to have a good look at it to see if I can stock up on things.  It's nice to know that someone has actually used them and have had good results.

Helen

FiB

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Bala, North Wales
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2012, 01:07:28 pm »
Wow thanks plums!  I think Ive just bought about 2 years worth of toilet roll and chocolate buttons!  And kdney beans, tinned toms.. Fab.

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2012, 02:11:18 pm »
oh, plums, I only just noticed the button on their latest email that you could have earned money off for every recommendation!  :'( :bouquet: :&>

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 02:22:53 pm »
oh, plums, I only just noticed the button on their latest email that you could have earned money off for every recommendation!  :'( :bouquet: :&>

never mind! I just wanted to share it as its been such a good site for us as a family. I just hope everyone is as pleased with it as we are when their items all get delivered  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS