Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Bed and breakfast wanted on Mull.  (Read 2512 times)

Castle Farm

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Hereford/Powys Border. near Hay-on-Wye
    • castlefarmeggs
Bed and breakfast wanted on Mull.
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:36:42 am »
My daughter is getting married on Mull in September. Can anyone recommend a good bed and breakfast up there...I can bring my own eggs for breakfast ;D
Traditional Utility Breed Hatching Eggs sent next day delivery. Pure bred Llyen Sheep.
www.castlefarmeggs.co.uk  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Utility-Poultry-Keepers/231571570247281

robert waddell

Re: Bed and breakfast wanted on Mull.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 11:04:33 am »
mull thrives on the  tourist trade           i would check the date does not clash with the tour of mull (rally) the island is fully booked for this from the year before they also hold music festivals

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 12:34:52 pm »
I can't recommend it because I haven't been but the owner used to buy a pig of us every year. It looks lovely though - www.gruline.com Gruline Home Farm Bed and Breakfast.

ambriel

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Kinlochbervie, NW Sutherland, Scotland
  • Mad, bad, and dangerous to know!
    • Harbour Cottage
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 06:43:46 pm »

We used to live in Tobermory but I'm afraid I can't think of anywhere in particular to recommend.

What I would say, though, is to try and give yourself a few days to have a good look round the island while you're there. It's a magical place. Drop in on our friends in the Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust, and have some delicious fish'n'chips from the award-winning chip van on the pier in Tob.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS