Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Anybody got a small male dog who would father some pups?  (Read 2658 times)

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
Anybody got a small male dog who would father some pups?
« on: July 03, 2011, 08:26:47 pm »
Our lovely jack russell x bitch is coming into season again and the love of her life - the dachsund who lives down the road is just not up to the job of fathering pups. We are looking for a stud dog with a very good temperament to produce family pets. (Several people have asked for one of her pups. ) We are not particularly worried about breed just needs to be small and very friendly. We have thought about jack russells, poodles, dachsunds - we even tried the skye terrier in the village but she didn't fancy him.
We are near Kirriemuir in Angus so please reply if you want to set up a blind date in the next week or so.
kirsty

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
Re: Anybody got a small male dog who would father some pups?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 02:12:27 pm »
Topic split into the Dogs forum. This is the marketplace peeps, not a 'critique my ad' board.

If anyone has any concerns about anything posted in the marketplace please report it, and we, the marketplace police, will investigate.  :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:15:09 pm by Dan »

BlueDaisy

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Grow your own - veg and chooks!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:00:53 am »
There is a man in the Angus area who breeds Jack Russells, normally I'm not keen on these type of dogs but all of his (all the ones I've met anyway) have absolutely super temperaments. Not sure if he does stud dog services, but if you want his details just PM me, I should be able to pass them on. :)

princesspiggy

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:04:04 pm »
how far can u travel? we have a randy lhaso apso in aberdeenshire, hes good with kids and has papers. ;D ;D

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:14:31 pm by princesspiggy »

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 11:55:38 am »
He's lovely.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS