Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Typo  (Read 1554 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Typo
« on: May 04, 2010, 11:02:00 pm »
My boss sent me an email today about some training we're doing next week for local teachers. She was reminding me of what I should bring - tea, coffee, biccies - and said she would bring appropriate wet weather footwear for any teachers who forgot theirs. Except what she wrote was that she would bring spare big willies.  ;D

Annie22

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Hoddles Creek
Re: Typo
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 11:25:31 pm »
I worked with someone that something similar happened to them.  This wasn't an email, it was a multipage presentation to a potential customer.  It was an IT document outlining computer parts and items used with the computer.  The secretary had written floppy dick instead of floppy disks, and it wasn't written just once but multiple times.

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 12:08:29 am »
Oh dear ......says me, with tears rolling down her face with laughter, at this two errors.  Thank goodness it wasn't my typing errors!!!

Annie22

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Hoddles Creek
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 02:52:18 am »
OK this isn't a typo but still along the same lines.  Many years ago a television programme on Saturday mornings for children called Hey Hey it's saturday.  Anyway the host fell off his seat, the voice over man said "do you need a hand up or can you get up yourself".

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 07:49:06 pm »
         ;D         ;D       ;D
Little Blue

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS