Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello all from Anglesey!!  (Read 2383 times)

pegusus pig

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Anglesey, North wales
Hello all from Anglesey!!
« on: February 03, 2009, 01:18:11 pm »
Hi all, just come across this site and it looks great! I'm Emma and have a small amount of land on which i keep a number of diffrent things. At the moment i have rear breed pigs, curly coats they look just like a sheep!! :pig:but I'm hoping to "start making the land pay for its self" or that what they say, I'll be happy if i can produce something to eat even just a potato, so no dout you'll here more from me asking for tips and advice!! ;D

Birdie Wife

• Joined Oct 2008
Re: Hello all from Anglesey!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 04:48:16 pm »
Welcome Emma!  OH is from Anglesey (Holyhead to be precise) and we were down there for Christmas and New Year.  Lovely part of the world with it's own microclimate  :)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 09:19:31 pm »
Hi, Emma

Welcome to TAS - isle of Druids, Anglesey, isn't it?

pegusus pig

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Anglesey, North wales
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 12:28:02 pm »
Yep that me at the edge of the earth, or so it feels!! Your right about the micro-climet, you've all had snow we've got beautiful sunshine, As i'm typing it just started to hail, looking out of the sky light, Blue sky, make no sence!!! once you cross that bridge your in a diffrent world!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS