Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: PLEASE!!! DO NOT POST INTERESTING ARTICALS.......................only kidding!!!  (Read 17088 times)

sandy

I have lot's to do but you all keep posting interesting or funny or just fun things...I may have to turn my computor off!!!!!!! Now that is seriouse.. ;)

CarraghsBorderCollies

• Joined Jun 2009
GEM. X

sandy

Re: PLEASE!!! POST INTERESTING ARTICALS I LOVE THEM
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 12:43:00 pm »
On second thoughts!!!! I like some excuse to have a tea or coffee break and I am having one now as I just shampooed the hall and carn't go out for a while ;)

Lizmar

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Carrick on Suir - Tipperary Ireland
'Shampooed the hall' Dog or cat, Hair, even sheep I can understand, but 'hall' Odd??

CarraghsBorderCollies

• Joined Jun 2009
maybe sandys entering her "hall" into the "hall" class at her local agri show!
everyone knows shes a touch mad at times, i dont mind thou! lol!
GEM. X

sandy

sandy

Carpet shampoo!!!! cream carpets+dogs+rain+guests+me spilling my food and Drink=Strains!!!!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
take more water with it the next time lol

Linz

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
What a great excuse for not doing something - I've washed my hall, and I can't do a thing with it!

sandy

Nearly as bad as when I washed the curtains and just could not pull myself together ;D

CarraghsBorderCollies

• Joined Jun 2009
ive just bought a whippet lurcher an hour ago, she is 6mths old and fawn-gold in colour
so im gonna call her sandy!
GEM. X

sandy

I'm more a overwieght Lab I think!!! Thanks, everytime shes naughty you can say "Naughty Sandy" One of my Ex Battery Hens is a bit overwieght, she just roams around searching for food ALL the time so I called her BIG SANDY!!! now where did I hide that chocolate?

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
maybe under the carpet you was shampooing Sandy.

sandy

No, because I often put a note under the hall runners to say I have cleaned under them as my OH thinks I don't.....(well sometimes I don't)

lara

• Joined Jul 2009
If you dont feel like doing the cleaning  just pretend you've done it ..... simples :-\

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS