Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: More pics  (Read 1029 times)

pgkevet

• Joined Jul 2011
More pics
« on: January 03, 2017, 04:47:37 pm »
The holiday thread made me dig about in my image archives. The first ones are just to wind you up - from the days when i was working and would try to fix anything that came in.. This was Betty who starred with me on a kids TV prog.. as in the film crew rocked up to watch the surgery:

Then more old pics from jamaica starting with our first ever flight out.. the first air-rage case with the gypsy mob being slung off:

Everyone climbs dunn river falls at least once:

Guess why they call this the blue lagoon (where the movie was filmed)

Green grotto caves:

Off the beaten track is a humming bird sanctuary:

YS falls

Another sunset (I have just so many sunset pics it's embarrassing - but they are superb)

And lastly I helped this family out and ended up with a Godson who's probbaly about 10/12 now. We lost touch after 5/6 years of regular trips. OH and I just caught cheap flights with nowt but hand luggage and borrowed towels etc from these folk and bought cheap t-shirts and shorts and gave them away as they got soiled. I used to pay 10 US dollars for 7 t's back then and it saved all that nonsense waiting at airports for baggage

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS