Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Stirlingshire firewood supplier  (Read 1947 times)

Izzy

• Joined May 2009
  • Stirlingshire
Stirlingshire firewood supplier
« on: September 26, 2016, 05:12:33 am »
I'm thinking of sharing the purchase of a pallet of firewood with a friend. My googling has found Calido logs of Bandeath Industrial Estate near Stirling. Does anyone here have good or bad experiences of this supplier? Thank you in advance of your help.

AnnS

• Joined Aug 2011
Re: Stirlingshire firewood supplier
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 03:21:41 pm »
Although local to me haven't used them but they often send out money off emails. Gartlove logs are good.

Izzy

• Joined May 2009
  • Stirlingshire
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 08:34:00 am »
In the end I went with http://www.feedsandstoves.co.uk/ and bought just enough for me as none of my wood burning friends wanted to share. I have no idea if the price was competitive but the service was great.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:46:08 am »
In case anyone is still looking, definitely can recommend Gartlove - Jamie, who owns Gartlove Logs  is the son of my friends Ann and James Macaulay who own Gartlove Farm and Irish Wolfhounds.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS