Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ashford spinning wheel for sale  (Read 6447 times)

sarha

• Joined Jun 2010
  • East Sussex
Ashford spinning wheel for sale
« on: September 14, 2010, 01:29:15 pm »
Hi

Selling my Ashford spinning wheel, lazy kate ( 3 bobbins) and niddy-noddy ( to wind your skein ).  I live in East Sussex . £ 130. :)

Has new con rod leather band and tension springs, plus I will let you have the rest of the maintenance kit ( minus oil ).

Haven't got the time for it anymore and need some money to buy pig food....damn pigs!! :pig:

Was going to put on ebay but thought I would advertise it here first to see how it goes
Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines; sail away from the safe harbour; catch the trade winds in your sails. -  Mark Twain

sarha

• Joined Jun 2010
  • East Sussex
Re: Ashford spinning wheel for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 01:30:09 pm »
another photo! Hopefully
Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines; sail away from the safe harbour; catch the trade winds in your sails. -  Mark Twain

cairnhill

• Joined Dec 2008
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 08:47:23 pm »
Hi Sarha

would you be able to post to Aberdeenshire, Scotland or are you looking for collection only?  Also, I feel it only fair to say that you would get a lot more on e-bay as ones I have tried to bid for have gone for a lot more than £130, especially as you have accessories as well.  Good luck but I would be interested if you can post at a reasonable price.

regards
Anna

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 08:47:58 pm »
my o/h says its a shame you live so far away...  but then, money through his fingers like water!  Im more concerned with feeding our pigs!  :)
good luck, hope you find it a good home
Little Blue

sarha

• Joined Jun 2010
  • East Sussex
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 09:31:51 pm »
Hi Cairnhill

If you want to arrange your own courier, thats fine. If you need anymore info, please pm me.

Littleblue.....pigs eh?!!! Know the feeling re costs!

I have just put this on ebay but will end auction early if anyone on here is interested

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 06:45:46 pm »
Its a lovely looking wheel, sadly like Little Blue its a case of pig food first second and last.  Hope it sells quickly to a nice home.

sarha

• Joined Jun 2010
  • East Sussex
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 07:26:41 pm »
Thanks Hilarysmum :)

I've had it a few years now ( my nan taught me to spin) but I just don't have the time anymore and would love it to go to someone who will make good use of it.

And as for the pigs....blimey, don't they eat!!  :pig: ( Can you tell its my first time! )

JJ

• Joined Nov 2010
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 06:19:51 pm »
Hi,
Do you still have the spinning wheel for sale? If so is it possible to get a photo?
I've been looking for the right one as I would really like to spin my own wool.
Many thanks,
Jo.

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 10:53:12 pm »
where you located?

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 10:11:48 am »
If you haven't sold it I will definately have it!! Let me know :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS