Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What would you have done?  (Read 1664 times)

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
What would you have done?
« on: August 24, 2018, 07:07:52 pm »
We have a vindictive neighbour who objected to us trimming some trees back on our land because it meant we could erect a permanent fence on our boundary. He would then be unable to park his van on the previously unfenced part of our land.
He reported us to the police for intentionally damaging birds nests. This was completely untrue as we carefully examined each tree and marked the ones that had nests in. These were left untouched.

He then told the rest of the neighbours that the planning application we had put in was to be on this field that they overlooked, when in fact it was on another part of our land 300 yards away. Unfortunately the planning forum for this area is difficult to access and I think that several of the neighbours are not very computer literate, so there were several letters of objection saying they didn't want to see the new buildings.

So, in order to overcome the planning objections and to solve the problem of where to store our straw, we came up with this solution. :thumbsup: [size=78%] [/size]
Rules are made:
  for the guidance of wise men
  and the obedience of fools.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
Re: What would you have done?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:54:13 pm »
now build a sneaky castle behind it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 10:13:30 pm »
 :thinking:   I don't think you should put your straw like that. You might be blocking a mole hole.  :-J

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 11:29:50 pm »
 ;D ;D   I'm not entirely convinced though: reckon you are fibbing landroverroy  :-\ .  Whatever, not sure that I'd want to stand behind that stack !! 

Buttermilk

• Joined Jul 2014
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 07:24:59 am »
The bales are safe enough only I would worry about the teleporter that close to an electric wire unless the angle of the photo makes it look nearer than it actually is.

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 05:35:44 pm »
No worries Buttermilk, it's not actually just inches from the wire. Just an optical illusion. :sunshine: Unlike the photo Arobwk which is absolutely kosher!  :farmer: 
Rules are made:
  for the guidance of wise men
  and the obedience of fools.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS