Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Stampin up! Catalogue (from Townie)  (Read 4766 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Stampin up! Catalogue (from Townie)
« on: December 06, 2008, 08:01:51 pm »
Hiya just to let you know I have Now got the Catalogue from Townie (really nice things in there too) The prob is I need to choice between the items lol

Sandra and Annie you have two choices you can either wait for me to Finished Delivering (Wednesday and i can deliver them) or you can pop around to my house to collect the Catalogues during the day.
Sarah has also included a wee treat for yous to look at.
Give me a bell on mobile or pm as i will check the computer before i leave tomorra morning (7.45am)
Linz

sandy

Re: Stampin up! Catalogue (from Townie)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 04:27:15 pm »
Thanks, recieved the catalogue and it looks great, lot's of ideas and I will arrange for a demo from Townie in the new year.. We have been out and about today collecting wood for the fire!!!!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 04:38:26 pm »
good glad you got it, It was so difficult putting it on your door knocker it was unbelivable, I was trying to do it SOOOOO quietly as it was about 7.30am this morning lol
Did you find the goodies in their too?

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 12:41:02 am »
Has Sandie got mine or do I have to come over for it?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sandy

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 08:05:02 am »
Morning, just noticed I do have 2 catalogues, I can drop one off for you Anne, do you fancy a trip to the woods later?

Sandy

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS