Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Use organic vegetables and safe form several diseases  (Read 3085 times)

laxman

• Joined Apr 2010
Use organic vegetables and safe form several diseases
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:25:26 am »
All of us know that vegetables are essential food for our good health. But what we are getting, in the market, are non hygienic and full of harmful chemical induced vegetables. But now, people are getting aware of it and being attracted towards the organic vegetables, that is good for health. If all the people use organic vegetables, there will be more probability to be safe from several diseases .
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:59:43 am by laxman »

czechmate

• Joined Mar 2010
Re: Use organic vegetables...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:27:42 pm »
I can't quite get the point from your gramma but I asume you have been taken in by the soil association! As I understand it, starvation is quite bad for you; which would, of course, be the conceqence for millions of people if farmers on mass turned organic. Bear on mind I now harvest over 4 tonnea of bread making wheat per acre, post war they were pleased to get a ton! By the way I am on the front line applying these "poisons" and am in as good or better health than most I know of my age but maybe I am just lucky.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 09:55:59 am »
 :wave:  hello laxman  :wave:   been a while since we 've had one of your posts. interesting 'link' you've embedded there.
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 04:17:12 pm »
I get your point. My son will only eat Supermarket veg as he thinks it is clean! When he comes to ours for tea I have to wash the veg before he arrives so he does not see it dirty ??? Cant say I notice a health difference just that he does not realise that veg was dirty once as well.  I grow  organically for myself not for the SA and can certainly taste the difference , but wether it is more sterile and does not let us build up a natural immunity I am not sure. Interesting thought.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS